Date Ideas for Any Relationship/Situationship
Cuffing season is upon us and whether you’re still trying to draft your pick or you’ve been boo’d up for awhile dates are an essential part of the season. I think dinner dates are kinda mundane ( shocking since I love going out to eat ) so I curated a list of date ideas that would be perfect for any relationship / situationship.
1. Plant Nite– is a great alternative to paint and sip night especially since terrarium plants are very popular right now and makes a great accent piece for your house. Groupon has a deal for $25 which is cheaper than taking on the project yourself.
(photo cred: plantnite ig page)
2. Pottery Class – Taking a Pottery class is a perfect first date idea in my opinion and also pretty fun and interactive.
3. The Imaginary World of the Nutcracker – Visiting Artechouse overall is a great date idea. The Imaginary World of the Nutcracker is beautiful and is the perfect winter date idea.
4. Wine Tasting - District Winery recently opened in the heart of The yards DC and is the first winery in the city.
5. Winter Igloos – Start the night off with ice skating at the Watergate Hotel rooftop ice-skating rink and end the night by enjoying a romantic night in one of their winter igloos.
6. See a play at the Kennedy Center - I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art form, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being – Oscar Wilde. I believe that everyone should experience a musical at least once.
7. Go to a sporting event
8. Have a late night drink at the Lincoln Memorial. In my opinion, the view is way better in the night.
9. Monster Jam show on January 27th and 28th – Tickets are pretty inexpensive, and it would be something out of the norm